Affiliates have access to their very own dedicated dashboard.
In this dashboard, affiliates can track their own progress, retrieve and share assets, and track their bonuses, check their attributed conversions, and review payouts.
Accessing the affiliate dashboard
Once affiliates are accepted into the Astronaut Affiliate Program, they will receive a welcome email with information on how to log in.
Where can I log in to the Affiliate Program?
You may log into your Affiliate Dashboard here:
Standard menu items on the affiliate dashboard:
- Dashboard: Home page.
- Reporting: Several options and filters to display an affiliates performance data.
- Assets: On this tab, affiliates can see assets Token Metrics has created, all of which are ready to be shared. Affiliates can also modify their referral link.
Note: The Assets icon will appear greyed out until you have been approved into the affiliate program.
- Conversions: The list of all the conversions an affiliate has driven.
- Sources: Affiliates have the option to add which websites they'd like to create Assets for, so that they can easily discern where the clicks or conversions come from. This article explains how an affiliate can add sources.
- Payouts: Affiliates can follow up on the payouts of their commissions here.
- Profile icon: By clicking here, affiliates can change their profile information, change the language for their dashboard, change their password, and log out.
- MLM: Affiliates have an option to grab a link to invite new sub-affiliates, as well as the option to view their sub-affiliates.